- n a person qualified to practice dentistry
- The sensitive dentist's lot is not an altogether happy one.
- It hurts dentists as much as it does their patientsbut in different places.
- Most people will seek any excuse to avoid seeing their dentists.
News & Articles
- Portland Dentist Dr. Sue Wendling Helps Patient Avoid Metal Braces Using Invisalign
Portland Invisalign dentist, Dr. Sue Wendling, helps patient after she was told by multiple orthodontists she was not a candidate. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10852367.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Local dentist wins national award
Neilesh Patel, a Porteville dentist, was awarded the National Jefferson Award Greatest Public Service by an Individual Under the Age of 35 at the Mandarin Oriental in Washington, D.C., Tuesday for his efforts in founding of the global health...
June 21, 2013 - The Porterville Recorder
- Dentist pleads innocent to charges
CLEVELAND — Dentist Corey J. Schmidt, of North Ridgeville, pleaded innocent in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court yesterday to an indictment for drug trafficking, insurance fraud and theft for writing drug prescriptions for people who were not his patients.
June 20, 2013 - The Morning Journal
- Cheryl Cole in The Press Association
Cheryl, who dazzled in a light pink Julien Macdonald mini-dress, joked: "Four or five years ago I'd never dreamt I'd be here amongst so many glamorous women - one person I definitely have to thank is my dentist so thank you very much."
- Simon Cowell in San Francisco Chronicle
A 20-year-old brunette named Marianna got down on her knees and begged for a second chance after Cowell told her she "sounded like Cher after she's been to the dentist."
- Lou Piniella in USA Today
I went out to the mound many times to check pitcher's injuries but never for a cracked molar. We needed a dentist,Piniella said. "That was a little Cubbie occurrence. ...... That was a first for me, first for the umpire."