- n the time when something ends
- v transfer by a lease or by a will
- PTI's continuing coverage of the Enron scandal and what led to the company's demise.
- Precisely dating the dinosaurs' demise is tough because most bones disintegrate before they can be fossilized.
- The shockingly poor lending standards housekeepers being approved for million-dollar mortgages have only hastened their demise.
News & Articles
- New England Revolution come undone after Andrew Farrell red card vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
The decision to send off Andrew Farrell fell outside of New England's control. The response mustered in the wake of the Revolution's defender landed squarely within it.And the inability to find the proper footing in the wake of Farrell's controversial dismissal ultimately led to the Revolution's 4-3 demise at B.C. Place on Saturday night.At the time of Farrell's departure, the Revs enjoyed a two ...
June 16, 2013 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports
- Musing over park's possible demise
Musing over park's possible demise Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:40 pm, Friday, June 14, 2013 The Route 9 amusement park could be history if plans to sell the land work out, reports The Business Review, and that has people talking on social media. The hometown amusement park ...
June 15, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Old Bones Give Clues to Leprosy's Demise in Europe
Title: Old Bones Give Clues to Leprosy's Demise in Europe Category: Health News Created: 6/13/2013 2:36:00 PM Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2013 12:00:00 AM
June 15, 2013 - MedicineNet.com
- Pranab Mukherjee in RTE.ie
Saddam Hussein brought about his own demise. This was a man who caused a great deal of harm to his people and who was a major threat to Israel,said Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres, according to public radio.
- Jerry Manuel in Chicago Tribune
That was a catastrophic demise,Manuel said. "Right now, I think we are somewhat underperforming. I think we need to freshen up our everyday players."
- President Bush in Winnipeg Sun
It would worsen a weak job market and exacerbate the financial crisis,Bush said. "It could send our suffering economy into a deeper and longer recession. And it would leave the next president to confront the demise of a major American...