deliciously : Definition, Usages, News and More
di li shuhsh lee
- r in a very pleasurable manner
they were walking along the beach slowly and deliciously
- r so as to produce a delightful taste
I bought some more of these deliciously sweet peaches
- What we didn't know was how and when when being the big question, on a series that complicated its time-and-space-travel story deliciously.
- That's the power of the Twilight books: they're squeaky, geeky clean on the surface, but right below it, they are absolutely, deliciously filthy.
- As you gaze upon the deskbound data slaves of office towers opposite, or down at the drones in buses, you feel both vulnerable and decadent in a way that is deliciously addictive.