lusciously : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r so as to produce a delightful taste
- For more than 20 years, the Japanese animation director Hayao Miyazaki has been crafting films more lusciously illustrated and rapturously imaginative than almost anything else on .
- The Panama locale, lusciously tinted by Designer Raoul Pne du Bois, who has also clothed a luscious chorus line in just the right places, gives Cole Porter a chance to indulge .
- Cohen never became a pop star--others had hits from his lusciously haunting Suzanne and Sisters of Mercy--but his pieces hung in the mind, like psalms or dirges remembered from .
News & Articles
- Maison & Jardin private dining venue closing in October
Bill Beuret and his wife, Judy, will close Maison & Jardin, a private event venue, in October. The Altamonte Springs facility with multiple rooms and lusciously landscaped grounds operated as a fine dining destination from 1972 to 2006. For the last seven years the Seminole Country space has operated as a special-events facility to meet a growing need north of Orlando.
June 17, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel