- v remove or make invisible
Please delete my name from your list
- v wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information
- v cut or eliminate
- In fact, if you like the idea of a delete button but don't need to review shots, you can buy a $10 version of the same camera without the LCD screen.
- When users delete a post on Twitter, it disappears from their user profile but not from Twitter's search-engine results.
- You can see thumbnails of each scene you've shot, and, when using a rewriteable DVD-RAM disc, delete individual scenes to free up space.
News & Articles
- Mitch Joel And The Five Hottest Trends In Digital
I recently had the very great pleasure of talking to one of the real masters of the Internet universe, Mitch Joel. He?s just come out with a new book, Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot Your Business. Reboot Your Life. Your Future Depends on It., and our discussion focused on insights from the book as well as Mitch?s predictions of the Next Big Thing. Mitch talks about the 5 hot trends that are affecting ...
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- HP aims to shrink big data
Hewlett-Packard wants to help organizations get rid of their useless data, all the information that is no longer needed yet still takes up expensive space on storage servers. The company’s Autonomy unit has released a new module, called Autonomy Legacy Data Cleanup, that can delete data automatically based on the material’s age and other factors, according to Joe Garber, who is the Autonomy vice ...
June 11, 2013 - PC World
- Automatically delete a huge amount of duplicate files
Duplicate-file-finding programs expect you to manually check each file for deletion. That's not practical for Edward Derbyshire, who has "121,000 duplicates" to delete. Before I tell you how to delete all of your duplicate files automatically--without checking each one first--let me give you a warning: Doing so requires you to let software make decisions best left to you. Are the files really ...
June 10, 2013 - PC World
- Miley Cyrus in Country Weekly
FYI Liam doesn't have a Twitter and he wants ME to delete mine with good reason,Miley wrote at the time.
- Benjamin Chavis in Washington Post
We recommend that the recording and broadcast industries voluntarily remove/bleep/delete the misogynistic words 'bitch' and 'ho' and the racially offensive word 'nigger',Simmons and Benjamin Chavis, co-chairmen of the advocacy group Hip-Hop...
- John de Jongh in International Herald Tribune
Virgin Islands Gov. John deJongh praised the islands' "friends in the Congress who resisted the effort to delete our rum provision because it provided a good 'sound bite' for opponents of the larger bill."