- v strip the leaves or branches from
- s deprived of leaves
- They entailed napalming already defoliated forests in attempts to start fire storms.
- The marriage of George (Ben Gazzara) and Martha (Colleen Dewhurst) is a strip of defoliated jungle from which neither intends to retreat.
- In a cyclical battle, bugs are again triumphant over trees Untold numbers of trees defoliated, stripped naked of all leaves.
News & Articles
- THE POET’S PEN: Metamorphosis
The Chestnut tree in my back yard and the Thundercloud Plum in my side yard have had their leaves devoured again this spring. It makes me sad to see these trees so defoliated. I missed the opportunity to rid them of their parasite pests, and only hope they will once again re-leaf themselves.
June 24, 2013 - Old Colony Memorial & Plymouth Bulletin
- Albina Guarnieri in 570 News
They promised a compensation program that was full and fair, but what they have delivered is bait and switch,said Albina Guarnieri, the Liberal party's veterans affairs critic. "This is nothing more than a defoliated compensation plan."