- n the process of gradually becoming inferior
- n a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- n the organic phenomenon of rotting
- n an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
the corpse was in an advanced state of decay
the house had fallen into a serious state of decay and disrepair
- n the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- v lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
- v fall into decay or ruin
The unoccupied house started to decay
- v undergo decay or decomposition
The body started to decay and needed to be cremated
- Eventually, even these will decay, leaving a featureless, infinitely large void.
- Said he: "The amount of caries decay is less in mottled enamel areas than in normal areas.
- Gradually these "transuranium" elements disappeared, decomposing by radioactive decay into lighter and more stable elements.
News & Articles
- State of Decay sells 250K copies on XBLA in two days
State of Decay, an open-world zombie survival game released last week on Xbox Live Arcade, sold more than quarter of a million copies in its first two days on sale. ...
June 10, 2013 - Gamasutra
- State Of Decay Sells More Than 250,000 Copies In 48 Hours On Xbox Live
State of Decay, the very recently released Xbox LIve Arcade title, is the second fastest selling Arcade title in the service's history, behind only Minecraft. The game released on Wednesday June 5, and according to developer Undead Labs' blog , the game has already sold more than a quarter of a million copies. The studio extended a heartfelt thank you to its fans saying, "This was you. We did ...
June 8, 2013 - Game Informer
- State of Decay sells over 250k units in first 48 hours
Undead Labs' zombie survival simulator State of Decay sold "more than a quarter million copies" within the first two days of its availability on Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade platform, the developer announced on its official blog . "The only game that ever sold more on XBLA this fast was Minecraft ," the update reads. "We are not just riding on this train, however! We're never going to stop ...
June 8, 2013 - Joystiq
- Stefan Rahmstorf in International Herald Tribune
The prediction being considered this week by the IPCC is "obviously not the full story because ice sheet decay is something we cannot model right now, but we know it's happening," said Stefan Rahmstorf, a climate panel lead author from Germany...
- Cornel West in FOXNews
The empire is in decline, the culture is in decay, the democracy is in trouble, financial markets near collapse,said Princeton professor Cornel West. "It's almost Biblical. And you can imagine what the black brothers and sisters in the...
- Julian Bond in Forbes
We're going to do everything we can to make sure African-American voter turnout is as high as it can be,Bond said. "We hope we can push the process where urban decay, the demise of cities and fleeing of jobs can become real issues in the...