- n leather from the hide of a deer
- He has worn out more deerskin shirts and done more for boys than any magazine illustrator now alive.
- Upon inquiry I found she was chewing the seams of her husband's deerskin shirt in order to kill the lice.
- Ignoring him, the dominatrix works at a table laying out a fan, a piece of possum fur, a prickly teaser made of yarn, a hemp rope, a deerskin flogger and kangaroo-hide cat-o'-nine .
News & Articles
- Laura Ness: A wine escape
Picture a sun-baked landscape where hills tan like deerskin, and a breeze that keeps the scrubby old oaks reaching for their roots.
July 15, 2013 - The Salinas Californian