- n the last (12th) month of the year
- n (astronomy) the angular distance of a celestial body north or to the south of the celestial equator; expressed in degrees; used with right ascension to specify positions on the celestial sphere
News & Articles
- Marathon Oil Corporation Chairman, President and CEO, Clarence P. Cazalot, Jr., to Retire Dec. 31, 2013 - Lee M ...
HOUSTON -- Clarence P. Cazalot, Jr, chairman, president and CEO of Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) has elected to retire on Dec. 31, 2013, after almost 14 years leading Marathon Oil and 41 years in ...
June 13, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- 1 charged in Dec 2012 car wash shooting
Miami Gardens police on Thursday arrested a 19-year-old man accused of killing the owner of a U-Gas gas station during a robbery. Police charged Jamere Hanna with first-degree murder and two counts of armed robbery in 59-year-old Errold Peart's death. Hanna and another person held Peart (pictured right) and two others at gunpoint on Dec. 2 at 19101 NW 2nd Avenue, police said. As they ran away ...
June 13, 2013 - Local 10 Miami
- Rural America posts first-ever loss in population
In this Dec. 12, 2004 file photo, Tom Moore rides through downtown Fernley, Nev., with his daughters, Bridget and Meara.
June 13, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star