daytime : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
it is easier to make the repairs in the daytime
- Radio may have to change the stock answers which it has given to critics of its daytime serials.
- Excessive daytime drowsiness in older adults may predict a significantly increased risk of stroke, said researchers reporting data on Thursday at the International Stroke .
- A veteran daytime-drama writer, Reilly was brought to NBC to revive an ailing Days of Our Lives in 1992.
News & Articles
- Daytime Emmys 2013: 'B&B' Wins Big, Lucas Wins
Daytime television's elite gathered on Sunday at the Beverly Hilton for the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards. Above all the night's festivities, one of the few surviving soap operas, The Bold and the Beautiful, won big.
June 17, 2013 - ET Online via omg!
- Daytime Emmys: Dead woman talking crudely
Although ineptly staged, the Daytime Emmys on Sunday did supply several unforgettable awards-show moments. Bizarre is better than boring.
June 17, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- Daytime Emmy Awards: George Lucas' Clone Wars Honored, Kevin Clash Also Wins for Elmo
The Force was strong at Sunday night's Daytime Emmy Awards. George Lucas picked up his first trophy as Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the show he executive produces for the Cartoon...
June 17, 2013 - E! Online
- Susan Lucci in Worcester Telegram
Susan Lucci of "All My Children" called her the "queen of modern daytime drama. I would not even be here today if Agnes Nixon had not created Erica Kane," she said of her character.
- Rosie O Donnell in FOXNews
I don't watch it too much,O'Donnell said. "I don't really watch too much daytime, having four kids and being kind of overwhelmed by that."
- Ellen DeGeneres in USA Today
I really am shocked,DeGeneres said before acknowledging The View ladies and O'Donnell's controversial yearlong stint. "I thought Rosie brought a lot of new viewers to daytime television and it was interesting."