- n use of chemical analysis to estimate the age of geological specimens
- v go on a date with
Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart
- v stamp with a date
- v assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
- v date regularly; have a steady relationship with
He is dating his former wife again!
- v provide with a dateline; mark with a date
- At iDate 2007, an Internet dating conference in Miami, vendors showed off new ways to meet online -- and protect yourself against the people who answer.
- Armelle met her Prince Charming on Meetic, Europe's largest dating site, shortly after it opened for business in France in 2001.
- PTI presents the top romantic movies, songs for lovers and lonely people, books, online dating and tips for the newbie online dater.
- Devin Hester in Chicago Tribune
You should pay me like I'm one of a kind,Hester said. "It's like dating a girl. When you find somebody who is real special, you're going to do whatever it takes to keep her. You might cut back on what you're giving your mom to give to her....
- Wayne Huizenga in International Herald Tribune
These finds are by far the earliest known evidence of humans in Britain, dating at least 100,000 years earlier than previous discoveries. They have significant implications for our understanding of early human behaviour, adaptations and survival,... Chris Stringer http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Stringer&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGo00zneRCxjLappdwRcLiDRhDdNQ Sydney Morning Herald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.smh.com.au/world/science/human-hunters-inhabited-britain-much-earlier-than-originally-thought-20100708-1013s.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF0juIrCye7RSW-rsOGOGXMy3H5Dg Jul 7, 2010
25004 33753 dating Over the years I have fielded a number of inquiries from individuals interested in investing in the team," said Huizenga, who become sole owner of the Dolphins in 1994. "Most recently, we have had conversations dating back to April, with...