damask : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a table linen made from linen with a damask pattern
- n a fabric of linen or cotton or silk or wool with a reversible pattern woven into it
- s having a woven pattern
damask table linens
- Gaze at the stalls selling damask roses and leeches.
- The seats had velvet covers topped by Brussels lace, and lush damask .
- On her native ground she has never been matched, and no other American has ever portrayed so well the sometimes savage drama of life behind the damask draperies of Fifth Avenue and .
News & Articles
- Hello, hookahs: Damask owner puts exotic smokes outside eatery
In the months since its opening, Damask Cafe has been offering diners fine Middle-Eastern fare.
July 5, 2013 - The Star Press
- Tajikistan: Building the World’s Biggest Teahouse
Editors' Picks: No 070313_10.jpg Step past the giant plaster waterfall taking shape in the foyer, skirt the billiard hall with ornate damask wallpaper, and a splendid ballroom opens up. “This is the president’s dining room,” a foreman says proudly, pointing out the intricate wood carvings covering each wall. read more
July 5, 2013 - EurasiaNet