- v wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- s threatening with damnation
- But in tossing potentially damning messages back and forth, not realizing that they'll lurk forever on countless servers, there's a chance that they'll become fodder for yet .
- Even more damning are reports that CIA sources insist the Bush administration was made aware some time before the State of the Union address that the Niger allegation was false.
- In the original version of this story, PTI reported that "one of the most damning pieces of evidence investigators have in their possession, John Sifton of Human Rights Watch .
News & Articles
- Google Slammed for Using 'Artificial Tax Structure'
Google has aggressively avoided paying corporate tax in Britain and its international reputation will be damaged, a U.K. parliamentary committee said in a damning report on Thursday.
June 13, 2013 - CNBC
- Mark Emmert's hot seat seems hotter after SI expose of bad leadership methods
NCAA president Mark Emmert might very well be the least popular man in college sports, and a damning story by Pete Thamel reveals that even those in power and employed by the NCAA don't have the best perception of the president.
June 12, 2013 - Philly.com
- Why Funds Returned to Apollo Group Stock
Shareholders in for-profit colleges loathe last year?s Congressional report on the industry, which collected and affirmed a rash of damning criticism that sent revenues and share prices tumbling. But the report contained one very heartening conclusion for the industry: for-profit colleges, it said, will continue to be an important part of the American education system. For certain value ...
June 11, 2013 - Forbes