- s deserving a curse
her damnable pride
- Anyone who actually enjoys reading comix or just wants to learn more about them will be assaulted by the most damnable and depressing spectacle of childishness and mercantilism.
- Unlucky for them that the Environmental Protection Agency, meddling with their facility for storing captured spirits, lets the damnable things loose.
- The twisted Confucian philosophy passed on by generations has played a damnable role in denting Asian creative thinking.
News & Articles
- The bipartisan government shutdown: James Varney
When the damnable 6 a.m. alarm rings in these shorter, darker days it's hard to be sure, but eventually Tuesday there came the glimmer of sun. The day dawned after all. By 8 a.m., it was clear the sky remained...
Oct. 1, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Thinly Disguised News’
You should be ashamed of yourself. You tell a damnable lie on the front page of your September 25th issue: “Congresswoman Cheri Bustos (IL-17) votes against the Continuing Resolution, jeopardizing the opening of the Thomson Prison.”
Oct. 1, 2013 - The Prairie Advocate
- Richard Nixon in Los Angeles Times
The main thing is the Post is going to have damnable, damnable problems out of this one,Nixon told two top aides, according to transcripts of White House tapes from Sept. 15, 1972. "They have a television station : and they're going to...
- John Updike in USA Today
The damnable trio,as Updike describes them, are elderly widows who have moved elsewhere.
- Keith Olbermann in Raw Story
It is time for you to desist or to be made to desist,said Olbermann. "With damnable words you protect no American, you serve no American and you aid and abet those who would destroy this nation from within or without. ...... Depart, I say,...