- n an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- n evidence that helps to solve a problem
- n a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- n sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- v assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- Neuroimaging studies confirm what scientists long suspected: autistic brains don't react to facial cues the way normal brains do.
- These cues are a crucial part of what's known in human-ethology circles as the "heterosexual relationship initiation process" and elsewhere, often on the selfsame college campuses .
- Instead of taking traditional fashion cues, Kawakubo, who had come to design from textile advertising, looked to masculine dress, street culture and her Japanese heritage for .
News & Articles
- Cue: Jobs was initially opposed to iBookstore concept
In further testimony on the last day this week of the Department of Justice e-book price-fixing trial, Apple Senior Vice President of Internet Software and Services Eddy Cue told the judge that Steve Jobs had been initially opposed to the idea that became the iBookstore -- not believing that the tablet would be an ideal device for reading compared to dedicated e-readers such as the Kindle. Cue ...
June 14, 2013 - MacNN
- Eddy Cue takes the stand in e-book price fixing case
Apple executive Eddy Cue didn't get a chance to enjoy WWDC in its entirety because earlier today he was in New York City testifying about Apple's dealings with book publishers amid allegations that Apple colluded with publishers to artificially raise the price of e-books across the industry. While on the stand, Cue didn't deny that the price of e-books had risen in the wake of Apple getting into ...
June 14, 2013 - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Eddy Cue: Apple's star witness in the e-book antitrust trial
Cue was at the center of what the DOJ calls an illegal scheme to fix the price of e-books.
June 13, 2013 - CNN Money
- Jim Joyce in MLB.com
After I heard from the Tigers, who had obviously seen a replay, I asked the guy in the [video] room to cue up the play as soon as we got in,Joyce said, "and I missed it from here to that wall. I had a great angle, and I missed the call."
- Donald Trump in FOXNews
But TV show "The Insider" said a statement from Trump said, "They didn't even have the courage to mention me by name. It was sad to see Barbara read her statement off a cue card."
- Terrell Owens in Prince George Citizen
You've got to get a feel for the flow of the show and the storyline and go with it,Owens said. "They told me they were very, very pleased with the way I played my character, just how I was getting my lines on point and on cue. That was...