- n a strap from the back of a saddle passing under the horse's tail; prevents saddle from slipping forward
- Behind the smooth, abstracted flow of the shapesthe bulge of crupper and belly echoed by the wheel's arc, the jaunty bronze tail answering to the S-bend of chariot shafts .
- Instead of developing practical improvements, Russia's designers tend to go head-over-crupper for such fantastic devices as the P-5 biplanes whose fat lower wings open up to .
- I think it was of some felt other than beaver, a good inch thick, covering the shoulders and back completely, and coming well over the horse's crupper; it was also well turned .
News & Articles
- Police Reports - July 1, 2013
Charged — Lucas T. Crupper, 23, was charged Friday with disorderly conduct. — Kenneth During, 60, was charged Sunday with two counts of resisting arrest.
July 1, 2013 - The Winchester Sun