crus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the leg from the knee to foot
- And their numbers are growing, with devotees comparing vintages as they would with Bordeaux crus classs.
- The aroma of old sneakers or wet newspaper that signals the presence of TCA drives wine lovers to dump grand crus of all stripes down the drain.
- To be fair, the bottles uncorked at state banquets haven't exactly been grands crus.
News & Articles
- McLaren Automotive Partners With Cordier Mestrezat To Host A Joint Vip Experience During Vinexpo 2013
WOKING, UNITED KINGDOM – June 18, 2013: McLaren Automotive is pleased to announce the partnership with Cordier Mestrezat Grands Crus, the legendary wine trading house, to host an ultimate VIP experience during Vinexpo 2013 – the world’s leading wine and spirits exhibition in Bordeaux, France, taking place between 16-20 June. The joint event, on the evening of 17 June at Chateaux Cordier, will ...
June 18, 2013 - The Auto Channel
- Richard Owen in China Daily
We don't make our wines for the sophisticated connoisseurs who drink Grand Crus. We produce honest wines that are for enjoying young; they are made for the average drinker,says Richard Owen of Casella Wines, located in New South Wales, Australia.