- s (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- But instead of rescinding the invite, Columbia president Lee Bollinger introduced Ahmadinejad by noting that Mahmoud resembles a "petty and cruel dictator" and that his denial of .
- Godse: I name him the most cruel person for Hindus in India.
- But the economic downturn and the near-collapse of Wall Street has made Gawker's snarky worldview seem not only cruel but pointless.
News & Articles
- Rachel Uchitel Responds to Matt Hahn's "Cruel and Inhumane Treatment" Claim
Rachel Uchitel's rep says Matt Hahn's "cruel and inhumane" treatment claim is "false and defamatory." Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty
June 12, 2013 - US Weekly
- Texas students to seek federal help to soften 'cruel' truancy policies
By Stephanie Simon (Reuters) - Several students from northeast Texas said they plan to file a federal complaint on Wednesday accusing their school districts of cruel and unusual punishment by prosecuting them in criminal court for missing school or being late for class. The civil rights complaint, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters, is directed at school districts in Dallas and three other ...
June 12, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Rachel Uchitel ‘Cruel, Inhumane’ Divorce Allegations Spinning Around
Rachel Uchitel and Matt Hahn are divorcing, and the nasty rumors are already flying around. The brief 18 month old marriage between the woman who rose to fame by sleeping with top golfer Tiger Woods and former Penn State football player Matt Hahn seems to be over. According to TMZ, Matt Hahn filed for divorce [...] Rachel Uchitel ‘Cruel, Inhumane’ Divorce Allegations Spinning Around is a post ...
June 12, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Donovan in IndyPosted
Soccer can be a cruel game,Donovan said. "Sometimes you're at the top and sometimes you are at the bottom of the mountain."
- Tilda Swinton in ABC News
I'm still recovering from that moment, and I have absolutely no idea what happened after that,Swinton said. "So, you know, you can tell me my dress fell off and I'd believe you, so don't be cruel."
- Sarah Palin in CNN International
Those were taken out of context and that's cruel,Palin said. "It's mean-spirited. It's immature. It's unprofessional and those guys are jerks if they came away with it, taking things out of context, and then tried to spread something on...