- n a community of people smaller than a village
- n a crisis situation or point in time when a critical decision must be made
- n a point where a choice must be made
Freud's work stands at the crossroads between psychology and neurology
- n a junction where one street or road crosses another
- The Middle East is at a crossroads.
- SYRIA sits at such a vital crossroadsbetween Europe, Africa and Asiathat the traffic through it has always been heavy, and its inhabitants have never had much chance for .
- Motorists and bus passengers were marooned in stores, juke joints, crossroads hamlets all over the storm area.
News & Articles
- Crossroads Christian School announces its 2013 graduates and honor students
Author(s): For The Madera Tribune Crossroads Christian School has announced its eighth grade graduates and honor students. Honor students are as follows: First grade — Nicholas McRee, Hunter Castiglione. High honors — Havah Badella, Noah Sanchez, Mattus Tune, Matthew Cunningham, Ethanael Solis, Manpreet Pabla and Samuel Price. Second grade — Omar Parker and Samantha Roberts. High honors ...
June 13, 2013 - Madera Tribune
- Crossroads at Big Creek: A different kind of 'flag' to see on Flag Day
Thanks to the AMVETS, we fly the American flag outside the Collins Learning Center at Crossroads. And thanks to Breakfast Rotary, we also display Old Glory in our lecture hall. But on Flag Day, we celebrate with a hike to Big Creek in search of
June 12, 2013 - Door County Advocate
- Crossroads to take over Falkville ambulance service June 28
Crossroads will become Falkville’s ambulance service provider on June 28, according to Mayor Bob Ramey.
June 11, 2013 - Hartselle Enquirer
- Olympia Snowe in International Herald Tribune
We are at the crossroads of hope and reality, and the time has come to address reality,said Snowe, who said the Iraqi government was guilty of "serial intransigence" when it came to trying to solve the country's political problems.
- Eugene Melnyk in 940 News
He has shown what he can do as a general manager,Melnyk said via telephone at a news conference Monday. "We just thought if there's going to be a crossroads it's got to happen now and it has to happen prior to the draft."