crosscut : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a diagonal path
- n a route shorter than the usual one
- v cut using a diagonal line
- After 14 hours of fire fighting, the score stood: 90 men with crosscut saws, 320 snags; six men with power saws, 220 snags.
- He rallied 30 staffers, borrowed axes and crosscut saws, led his band into a stand of timber.
- Expertly crosscut with Wade's life is a series of chapters called "Evidence" into which O'Brien throws psychological theories, passages of presidential biography, even accounts of .
News & Articles
- Gradient X Exits Beta
Santa Monica-based Gradient X, the programmatic mobile advertising startup backed by GRP Partners, Rincon Venture Partners, Crosscut Ventures, Founder Collective, Double M Capital, Baroda Ventures, Siemer Ventures, Walter Kortschak (Summit Capital), and Mark Suster, said today that it has exited its beta. The startup--led by online advertising veterans Brian Baumgart, Julie Mattern and Michael ...
June 27, 2013 - socalTech.com
- Introducing the Crosscut Courage Awards
Crosscut's first annual "Courage Awards" will honor Northwest leaders from the worlds of business, culture and public service. Join us in celebrating - and nominating - the people among us who don't back down.
June 26, 2013 - Crosscut
- In/Flux: Meet Seattle's latest design wunderchild. Why so many iPhone users at MSFT HQ? LivingSocial slims down.
Crosscut's weekly tech round-up tackles Microsoft's new hacker rewards program, a tablet replacement for Photoshop and LivingSocial's latest 'workplace innovations'.
June 21, 2013 - Crosscut
- John Kerry in WSBtv.com
I went out there with a lot of energy and some places, like my back crosscut or my twizzle, I didn't really handle the energy as well as I had hoped, but I think that's a major reason why we are at this competition - we're trying to use it as a... Scott Moir http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Moir&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEcpBxd8QZqojL5sRMrD0MMBb5ecQ 570 News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.570news.com/news/sports/article.jsp%3Fcontent%3Ds021460A&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGSXVcWqjvXjjL2domKKKJ0ZAa-EQ Feb 14, 2008
23755 31814 crosse Kerry said it's due time to take America to a better place. He told supporters in La Crosse, Wis., that he's counting on everybody to join together" and "get the job done."