cutoff : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated
- n a route shorter than the usual one
- n a device that terminates the flow in a pipe
- By creating a regression curve, he determined a cutoff level of AMH that triggered menopause, and by placing the young women along this curve based on their AMH levels, could .
- Russia merely says that the threatened cutoff is business.
- Portnuff has documented that listening to earbuds, or in-ear headphones, for 90 minutes a day at 80% volume is probably safe for long-term hearing a useful cutoff point to keep .
News & Articles
- Early kindergarten an option for some beginning next school year
NASHUA – Parents of children near the kindergarten entrance cutoff have a chance to get their kids in school sooner after the Board of Education approved a policy that paves the way for case-by-case early admission. With little discussion, board members voted to allow students who turn 5 on or before Oct. 31 to enter kindergarten early, if they are deemed socially, emotionally, academically and ...
June 12, 2013 - The Nashua Telegraph
- Sign-up for the conservation stewardship program
NRCS has continuous sign-up for the Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP) with the next cutoff date for ranking purposes scheduled for this coming Friday, June 14.
June 12, 2013 - Star Beacon
- LED Wall Pack Luminaires deliver up to 7,416 lumens.
Available in both full cutoff and refractive lens designs, Lumark Crosstour™ MAXX Luminaires include two 50 W and two 85 W configurations to replace 250 W and 400 W metal halide fixtures, respectively. Units come in 3,500 and 5,000 K correlated color temperatures and are suitable for wall/surface, inverted mount, perimeter, and area/site lighting applications. Operating from 120–480 ...
June 11, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Steve Jobs in Contra Costa Times
There is always someone who bought a product before a particular cutoff date and misses the new price or the new operating system or the new whatever,Jobs said. "This is life in the technology lane."
- James Hylton in USA Today
That was my one chance,Hylton said. "It was heartbreaking as close as I got. I felt like I won the race, even not making the cutoff. That was the highlight of my career."
- Ken Griffey Jr in SI.com
I tried to make a good throw to the cutoff man and hoped that he would fall down,Griffey said.