- n the dispersion of fungicides or insecticides or fertilizer on growing crops (often from a low-flying aircraft)
- To kill a sizable number of people with sarin, for example, which can be absorbed through the skin as a liquid or inhaled as a vapor, you would need something like a crop-dusting .
- One discovery that causes shivers: among the belongings of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui, sources tell PTI, was a manual showing how to operate crop-dusting equipment .
- Shortly after World War I, he learned to fly, formed a company of his own, along with Harold Harris, now president of Northwest Airlines, and took crop-dusting teams as far as .
News & Articles
- Cropduster briefly knocks out power to Ravenna
RAVENNA (AP) — Electricity has been restored to the Central Nebraska communities of Ravenna and Pleasanton after a crop-dusting plane clipped a line and knocked out power.
June 6, 2013 - Grand Island Independent
- Crop-duster knocks out power to Nebraska towns
Electricity has been restored to the central Nebraska towns of Ravenna (ruh-VEHN'-uh) and Pleasanton after a crop-dusting plane clipped a line and knocked out power.
June 5, 2013 - KGWN-TV Cheyenne
- Crop duster disrupts service to 2,000-plus DPPD customers
PLEASANTON — More than 2,000 Dawson Public Power customers were without electricity Tuesday evening after a crop-dusting plane clipped power lines in northern Buffalo County.
June 5, 2013 - Kearney Hub