crispness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a pleasing firmness and freshness
crispness of new dollar bills
crispness of fresh lettuce
- n an expressive style that is direct and to the point
the crispness of his reply
- n firm but easily broken
- He never loses his crispness or his narrative efficiency.
- The President, says Bolten, "likes her competence, her crispness and her ability to give him the straight scoop.
- Everybody I called with the iPhone remarked on the crispness and clarity of the audio.