- n any member of a ship's crew
- n a member of a flight crew
- n a member of a work crew
- The Voge limped off with one injured crewman and a gashed hull.
- Even if my crewman is a lieutenant, which way outranks me, he reports to me.
- Though the school bus-size pod will be home to three astronauts for four months at a time, it has been outfitted with only two tiny sleeping berths--leaving one crewman no place to .
News & Articles
- Coast Guard transports injured crewman
A Coast Guard helicopter has flown a fishing boat crewman with a crushed finger more than 100 miles to a clinic in Bethel, Alaska.
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Tony Dow in New York Times (blog)
There were drugs and alcohol when we grew up, but we had this tremendous core of support, first from our families, but also from the writers and others who worked on the show,Mr. Dow said. "I remember there was this crewman who said...
- Richard Childress in Kansas City Star
Every time I think about that win, it just gives you cold chills,Childress said. "I have flashes right now of all the crewman (from other teams) standing out on pit road - where would you ever see that? That's how special it was to...
- Kurt Busch in Winston-Salem Journal (registration)
Busch said he wants to "move forward" and that the "real incident was out on the racetrack"; that is, his run-ins with Stewart. "But what happened on pit road is the real story. I reached out for Jason Lee (the Stewart crewman he nearly hit)...