- n a flock of coots
- n a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
the brush provided a covert for game
- a secret or hidden; not openly practiced or engaged in or shown or avowed
covert actions by the CIA
covert funding for the rebels
- s (of a wife) being under the protection of her husband
a woman covert
- The covert operations of the secret service resulted in the loss of innocent lives.
- To carry out covert operations needs a lot of training and technical support.
- Emboldened by lack of political will to curb terrorist violence, the so-called sleeper cells intermittently come alive and carry on with their covert operations.
News & Articles
- Campbell will temporarily head Covert schools
COVERT - Former Lakeshore school district Superintendent Gary Campbell will serve as interim schools superintendent for the Covert district.
June 21, 2013 - The Herald-Palladium
- Homeland's Zuleikha Robinson Joins Covert Affairs
Zuleikha Robinson is hopping from one CIA drama to another: The Homeland actress has landed a recurring role on the upcoming season of Covert Affairs, TVGuide.comhas learned.Who are your favorite TV crime fighters?Robinson will make her debut in the ninth episode as ...
June 21, 2013 - TV Guide
- 'PaleoJoe' to visit Covert library
COVERT - The Covert Branch Library, 33680 M-140, will host "PaleoJoe" Kchodl at 3:30 p.m. Friday as part of their Dig Into Reading summer program.
June 20, 2013 - The Herald-Palladium
- President Bush in CNNMoney.com
The Iranian government has more to explain about its nuclear intentions and past actions, especially the covert nuclear weapons program pursued into the fall of 2003, which the Iranian regime has yet to acknowledge,Bush said.