- r in a flirtatious manner
she smiled coquettishly
- Everything about her had become coquettishly provocative.
- Karaoke Girl (coquettishly): Am I beautiful? Street Thief (blankly): Very ordinary.
- Though the market has been coquettishly hovering around the 850 resistance level on the Dow-Jones average, having grown so used to good news that it has discounted much of it, 426 .
News & Articles
- Trou Normand: Bar Agricole Spinoff Is Designed to Awe
There sure are a lot of art boobs at Trou Normand, the new multi-meal restaurant-bar-café on the ground floor of 140 New Montgomery, aka the PacBell Building. Even when you exclude the giant nude (who is facing coquettishly away), almost all the art on the walls features breasts, in some l...
April 23, 2014 - SF Weekly