- r in a flirtatious manner
- They flirtatiously hand a woman a business card and say, "Give me a ring--we'll have lunch.
- She broke onto the pop charts with the flirtatiously francophonic "C'est si bon," and capped that with the Top 10 "Santa Baby, in which a gold-digger lays down the law to her sugar .
- Up drove Edward Weissman, 19, a factory worker, who shouted flirtatiously at one of the girls.
- Jon Katz in Baltimore Sun
Each day,Katz writes, "the pair seems more companionable. Lenore looks for Brutus, and when she finds him, she sometimes challenges him to romp, occasionally rolling over and flirtatiously showing her belly. She isn't above giving his nose or ear...