- v fulfill sexually
consummate a marriage
- v make perfect; bring to perfection
- s having or revealing supreme mastery or skill
a consummate artist
- s perfect and complete in every respect; having all necessary qualities
a consummate performance
- s without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
a consummate fool
- The group was struggling with the task till Niven did it with consummate ease.
- Greg used his consummate political skill and influence to get the approval of the project.
- Messi is recognized today is a consummate play maker for Argentina.
News & Articles
- Kevin Haskin: Hall inductee Wilson got it right as umpire
Breaking a color barrier required something of a colorless approach for Gene Wilson. As one of the first black umpires to work many levels of baseball in northeast Kansas and beyond, Wilson was the consummate professional.
June 14, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Street View sends you on a virtual vacation
Google Street View now takes you on a tour of the canals in Copenhagen, Denmark, including the statue honoring Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid. (Credit: Screenshot by Seth Rosenblatt/CNET) Of the virtues of travel, Mark Twain once wrote, "The gentle reader will never, never know what a consummate ass he can become until he goes abroad." Google updated Maps on Thursday with 1,001 ...
June 13, 2013 - CNET
- EDMbiz Announces Panels, Nightclub Party Schedule and New Speakers Including Pete Tong, Afrojack and Steve Aoki
Adding to an already extensive agenda, EDMbiz is proud to announce the next round of speakers for this year's event, June 18 - 20, 2013. Consummate tastemaker, music supervisor, KCRW music director and ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Mike Garrett in Kansas City Star
We're thrilled to have Kevin O'Neill as our men's basketball coach,said Garrett. "Kevin is the consummate coach. He knows his Xs and Os, he's an excellent recruiter and he is very in tune with the academic side of a player's collegiate...
- Jeremy Peace in The Press Association
Peace added: "As ever, Graham is being a consummate professional and getting on with his pre-season training. We are now looking forward to seeing him play an integral part for the club in the Barclays Premier League next season."
- Aretha Franklin in The Associated Press
Franklin says in a statement that "Rice is a consummate classical pianist" and that since I sing the arias, I thought that we could do something, a bipartisan effort for our favorite charities."