condenser : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an electrical device characterized by its capacity to store an electric charge
- n an apparatus that converts vapor into liquid
- n a hollow coil that condenses by abstracting heat
- n lens used to concentrate light on an object
News & Articles
- Briefly: Blue's Nessie now available, Yahoo! Sports for iOS updated
First announced at this year's CES, Blue Microphones' Nessie is now available for purchase through Apple's retail and online stores. Priced at $99 the USB microphone features a built-in pop filter and shock mount that can help reduce harsh plosives and other vibrations. Nessie uses a single condenser capsule for recording audio, and provides users with three different recording modes that are ...
June 14, 2013 - MacNN
- Steven Holl in Princeton University
Princeton University's campus environment presents unique challenges and opportunities for architecture to act as a social condenser,said Holl, who also is an associate professor in the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and...