- n an electrical device characterized by its capacity to store an electric charge
- The light-emitting capacitors (LECs) are essentially 1-mm-thick sheets of plastic.
- But take a highly miniaturized capacitor capable of storing 5,000 volts, feed it into a peanut- size switch called a krytron, and the result is a device that can be used for the .
- On March 19 the capacitors were flown from Los Angeles to London aboard a TWA aircraft and stored in a warehouse.
News & Articles
- MLCCs offer guaranteed high operating temperature ranges.
In addition to guaranteed operating temperature of 105°C (X6S), 0402-size, 1 µF monolithic ceramic capacitor (MLCC) has rated voltage of 25 V. With guaranteed operating temperature of 125°C (X7S), 0805-size, 4.7 µF MLCC features rated voltage of 50 V. Both MLCCs are intended to be built into diverse types of electronic equipment. This story is related to the following: Electronic Components and ...
June 7, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Pb-Free Chip Capacitors withstand high temperatures.
With anode of sintered tantalum and cathode of highly conductive polymer, POSCAP™ solid electrolytic chip capacitor is built for reliability. Rush current is guaranteed for 20 A, terminal plating is palladium and gold, and life expectancy at 105°C is 2,000 hr. OS-CON™, aluminum solid capacitor with high-conductive polymer or organic semiconductor electrolyte material, offers 1&ndash ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Research and Markets: Global Capacitor Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Capacitor Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Profits an
June 5, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Brent Barry in Los Angeles Times
That's awesome because Doc Brown's waiting for me outside in the DeLorean,said Barry, outlining the plot of "Back to the Future." "So we're flying through time with the flux capacitor, so we're going to go back and shoot them."