- n a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
he got the beer concession at the ball park
- n the act of conceding or yielding
- n a point conceded or yielded
they won all the concessions they asked for
- McCain concession speeche .
- There is a big difference between a sellers concession that is disclosed to the lender and one that is not.
- JERUSALEM, Monday, July 31 Taken aback by the carnage from the Israeli bombing of Qana, Lebanon , Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice wrung the first significant concession .
- Robert Wexler in TIME
Rep. Robert Wexler of Florida said that marked an "extraordinary concession, in order to promote reconciliation with Florida's voters."
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Sun.Star
Wrong and misguided deeds of the few do not speak for the people or the army and police,Arroyo said. "The full force of the law will be meted out without any concession."
- President Bush in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
No concession, bribe or act of appeasement would change or limit their plans for murder,Bush said. "On the contrary, they target nations whose behavior they believe they can change through violence. Against such an enemy, there is only one...