- n the act of compiling (as into a single book or file or list)
the job of compiling the inventory took several hours
- v get or gather together
- v put together out of existing material
- v use a computer program to translate source code written in a particular programming language into computer-readable machine code that can be executed
News & Articles
- Elevation revamp – UI Teaching and Advising Committee offers recommendations for evaluation improvements
In an effort to improve student teaching evaluations, the University of Idaho Teaching and Advising Committee is reviewing the process and compiling recommendations. UI Faculty Senate Chair Kenton Bird said a low response rate raises concerns ...
June 12, 2013 - The Argonaut
- Razorbacks Hire Former Florida Coach
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) - Arkansas has hired former Florida coach Andy Jackson as the Razorbacks' new men's tennis coach. Arkansas athletic director Jeff Long announced the hiring Tuesday. Jackson has 29 years of head coaching experience at Florida and Mississippi State, compiling a 496-234 record.
June 12, 2013 - KTTS 94.7
- China Sunergy delays 1Q results, shares slide
China Sunergy Co. shares slid Tuesday after the Chinese solar company said it's delaying the release of its first-quarter results by two weeks because it isn't done compiling financial information. China ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Patrick Leahy in Kansas City Star
The administration "has secretly been compiling dossiers on millions of law-abiding Americans," Leahy said.
- Rod Laver in Forbes
I think the art of Roger is probably the best player I've ever seen ...... The way he's compiling the Grand Slam titles, I think he's got a great chance of being the best ever,Laver said.
- Robert Plant in AngryApe
The endless paperwork was like nothing I've experienced before,Plant tells GQ Magazine. "I've kept every one of the emails that were exchanged before the concert and I'm thinking of compiling them for a book, which I feel sure would be...