christen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Why did you decide to christen your proposal "the Madoff bill" now that federal authorities have seized Madoff's assets.
- It would be years before he let us christen a Jumbo "Spirit of Sir Freddie.
- But that's changing, with the festival's launch leading one critic in The Observer to christen Manchester, "the beating heart of cultural Britain.
News & Articles
- Free Friday fun in Sugar House
Free Friday fun in Sugar House the Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 13, 2013 04:45PM MDT It’s lighter, quicker, cheaper — and it’s fun. The public is invited to christen the new Sugarmont Plaza on Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. at 2227 S. Highland Drive. “Sugarmont Plaza is a new urban gathering spot that features a colorful plaza surface, murals, tables, chairs and umbrellas available to the public ...
June 14, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Video: Duchess Kate makes final pre-baby solo appearance
The Duchess of Cambridge made an appearance to christen one of the most glamorous cruise ships in the world, but after this week she will begin to prepare privately for the royal birth. NBC’s Michelle Kosinski reports. (TODAY)
June 13, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Kate Middleton prepares to christen Royal Princess cruise ship
Set your clock for early Thursday to watch Kate Middleton , everyone's favorite royal, christen a cruise ship in Britain .
June 11, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Sarah Palin in Newsweek
Palin said she had "every confidence that Judge Christen has the experience, intellect, wisdom and character to be an outstanding Supreme Court justice."
- Peggy Whitson in Washington Post
We want to acknowledge and christen the Harmony module,Whitson said. "We think Harmony is a very good name for this module because it represents the culmination of a lot of international partner work."
- Sergey Lavrov in Washington Post
Either we come to terms with correcting imbalances in the OSCE as it is now, or we do what we can to legitimize the current status quo and perhaps re-christen the OSCE as an organization for humanitarian issues,Lavrov said. "If so, then...