baptise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- And: "Je te baptise la Lafayette.
- What it actually did to me was to convert, even to baptise .
- Russell Crowe in Javno.hr
Russell said: "I'd like to do it this year. My parents decided to let my brother and me make our own decisions about God when we got to the right age. I started thinking recently, 'If I believe it is important to baptise my kids, why not me?' I do...
- Fiona Shackleton in Times Online
...former model admitted throwing water over Sir Paul's lawyer, Fiona Shackleton, at the end of their divorce battle, saying that she did so in order to "cleanse and baptise" her after she muttered something under her breath.
- Ana Matronic in News of the World
WE wanted to baptise our new album with FIRE,says Ana Matronic, "so it had to be at Barrowland......"