- n someone who dresses in a trendy fashionable way
- n elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- s affectedly trendy and fashionable
- Sjvarkjallarinn has a reputation for its chichi clientele who come to indulge in one of Reykjavk's priciest menus and the restaurant's delightfully over-the-top presentation.
- Well, most of the chichi clothes, shoes and accessories on sale at this shop are .
- Mandatory volunteerism, once the province of chichi private academies with a runaway sense of noblesse oblige, has become the latest reform fad in public schools.
News & Articles
- Here Is the Perfect Christie’s Auction for the Engineer With More Money Than Sense
Looks like we found yet another place to spend those ever-escalating engineering salaries: chichi Christie’s just announced ”First Bytes: Iconic Technology From the Twentieth Century.” It’s an online-only auction of rare tech gadgets, including an Apple-1 made by the Woz himself in 1976, long before his days of kicking it with Kimye . Read More
June 21, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Daniel in Boston Globe (registration)
If it's going to be [a liquor license] for a chichi restaurant with a celebrity chef, wonderful,said Daniel Pokaski, chairman of the Boston Licensing Board. "But if it's for a corner bar, forget it. . . . They are deathly afraid of their...