- n the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- n box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- n the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- n furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- But if you're walking around with wires in your head and batteries flanking your chest, every senior moment when you can't remember the term for, you know, when they drill .
- Here are the telltale signs of limerence: pressure in the chest (literally "heartache"), an acute longing for reciprocation, fear of rejection, drastic mood swings, the growth of .
- While others continue to pray for peace in East Timor or for Britney Spears to turn 18, my prayers were answered last week when Andre Agassi shaved his chest.
News & Articles
- Teen shot in chest early Thursday in St. Lucie
ST. LUCIE COUNTY — Deputies are looking into the shooting of a 19-year-old in the chest around 12:36 a.m. Thursday west of Fort Pierce on Avenue K.
June 13, 2013 - St. Lucie News Tribune
- Omaha Councilman Taken to Hospital for Chest Pain
A councilman for the city of Omaha has been taken to a local hospital after complaining of chest pain. City Councilman Garry Gernandt was taken Wednesday by ambulance to Creighton University Medical Center.
June 13, 2013 - KOLN Lincoln
- Gunfire wounds man in the chest in Trenton
A man was shot and wounded in the chest in Trenton, New Jersey early Wednesday morning.
June 12, 2013 - WPVI 6abc Philadelphia
- Amy Winehouse in FOXNews
The doctors have told her if she goes back to smoking drugs, it won't just ruin her voice, it will kill her,Mitch Winehouse told the Mirror. "There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She has 70 percent lung capacity."
- Barack Obama in News-Leader.com
The pin, Obama said, "became a substitute for I think true patriotism, which is speaking out on issues that are of importance to our national security. I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest."
- Jeremy Foley in New York Times
There's a lot of things going on in his mind that he has to resolve,Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley said. "You can't coach when your chest hurts. You can't live your life when your chest hurts."