- n the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
he beat his breast in anger
- n either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- n meat carved from the breast of a fowl
- n the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest
- v meet at breast level
The runner breasted the tape
- v reach the summit (of a mountain)
They breasted the mountain
- v confront bodily
breast the storm
- A look at the incidence rate of breast cancer by country as of 2002.
- A screen shot of a YouTube video in which Salma Hayek breast-feeds another woman's baby in Sierra Leone If anyone on the planet could convince men that breast-feeding moms can have .
- A new report says gynecomastia, or male breasts, occurs in nearly half of all men.
News & Articles
- Komen breast cancer charity names new CEO
Komen breast cancer charity names new CEO Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 4:45 pm, Monday, June 17, 2013 DALLAS (AP) — Susan G. Komen for the Cure announced Monday that a physician with a long career in health policy and research will become the breast cancer charity's new ...
June 22, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Bolton breast cancer survivor: 'I never felt like giving up'
Lisa Stanton of Bolton is a breast cancer survivor who found an outlet after her diagnosis with Dragonheart Vermont. / Courtesy photo Lisa Stanton was only 39 years old, a year removed from her first scheduled mammogram, when she noticed a lump in her breast.
June 22, 2013 - The Burlington Free Press
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation - BC/Yukon Region Awards Community Health Grants
The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation - BC/Yukon Region is proud to award Community Health Grants to highly deserving community breast cancer projects across BC. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10859706.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Sheryl Crow in Us Magazine
I'd just been through a pretty painful breakup where there were kids involved, and I'd also been through breast cancer treatment,Crow, 48, tells Redbook magazine of adopting first son Wyatt in spring 2007. "After that, I felt an acute...
- Maura Tierney in BBC News
I have discovered a tumour in my breast which requires surgery,Tierney said in a statement. "I will not know either my exact diagnosis or course of treatment until that surgery is performed. I'm very optimistic as to the outcome."
- David Satcher in Baltimore Sun
It was very impressive that when it comes to beginning to breast-feed, African-American women have had the greatest progress,said Satcher, who is now an administrator at Atlanta's Morehouse School of Medicine.