bureau : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an administrative unit of government
- n furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
- Over the years that I have been in Washington, many of the finest, most sophisticated and most dogged journalists I have known have been reporters in small newspaper bureaus, who .
- Nonetheless, the executive does advise the bureau, and so indirectly helps guide the king's investments.
- The Film Bureau in Beijing is slated to be dismantled as the state bureaucracy is streamlined; some film people believe that, by stoking this controversy, the .