- s having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
a cherubic face
- On television, the soap business is a bubbly world of pretty housewives showing off their blinding white wash, of jocular lady plumbers, and of children smearing their cherubic .
- No venerable ascetic in flowing white beard and robes, the latest star from the East to hit the guru circuit is a plump, cherubic 14-year-old, lightly mustachioed with peach fuzz .
- Chapter one, covering the turn of the century to 1920, profiles the work of Rose O'Neill and Grace Drayton, both of whom specialized in drawing cherubic, adorable children getting .
News & Articles
- Father’s Day Trivia: Which Celebrity Father Took His Daughter to a Playboy Party?
When Kelsey Grammer took his baby daughter to a Playboy Halloween party last fall, he took a lot of heat. One of the playmates who attended the party tweeted, ""Why the f*** does Kelsey Grammer have a newborn baby at the Mansion Party!?" It didn't help that a photo surfaced on the Internet showing the cherubic infant on a red velvet sofa surrounded by plastic cocktail cups.
June 12, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via omg!
- Simon Hughes in Daijiworld.com
He (Tendulkar) is an unlikely-looking god. He stands there in the middle dwarfed by the gigantic Andrew Flintoff and the strapping Yuvraj Singh, a boy-like figure with a cherubic face whose Michelin man-style pads come half way up his thigh,...
- Maury Allen in Bloomberg
His "soft, round, cherubic face" earned him the nickname "Lemon," Allen wrote.
- Mark Steyn in Chicago Daily Herald
Conservative journalist and blogger Mark Steyn described Genson on his Internet blog as a "big, shaggy hulk under a mop of unfeasibly blonde cherubic ringlets and when he's worked up it's oddly moving."