- a of or relating to an angel of the first order
he imagined a seraphic presence in the room
- s having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
looking so seraphic when he slept
- The Muscles from Brussels: a best actor? An actor, even? In 25 years of martial arts melodramas, he's displayed fast kicks, a surly-seraphic demeanor and an uneasy command of .
- Must sing, play music, lead youth groups, raise seraphic children, entertain church notables, minister to other wives, have ability to recite Bible backward and choreograph .
- But these seraphic-faced artists are working stiffs and parents too.
News & Articles
- INTERVIEW: Joseph Gordon-Levitt talks porn, objectification and Don Jon
Many women, either in stubborn denial or incredulous morality, contend to their dying breath that “their man” positively does not watch porn. And with perhaps an even stronger resolve, most women unequivocally agree that there is one wholesome seraphic who absolutely does not degrade himself in erotica: Joseph Gordon-Levitt. With the announcement of heartthrob Gordon-Levitt’s […]
Sept. 26, 2013 - The Daily Free Press