- n a person of subnormal intelligence
- n a child secretly exchanged for another in infancy
- It was naive but inspired -- sublimely expressive of the changeling that Baiul is.
- The Tokio Kid was the brain changeling of two Douglas artists, Jack Campbell and Harry Bailey.
- There are plenty of people who long ago dismissed Fonda as a professional changeling and controversialist.
News & Articles
- Tremendous performances propel 'Changeling'
Angelina Jolie isn’t the only one who thinks she’s taking crazy pills. With all the hype, the big-name actors and Clint Eastwood behind the wheel, “Changeling” promised to be an incredible and gripping drama with award nominations just dripping from it. Not quite.
Feb. 14, 2014 - The Rebel Yell
- Clint Eastwood in Reuters UK
Since this picture ('Changeling') was completed this year I have done another film in which I have performed, even though I said I wasn't going to do that anymore,Eastwood told reporters.
- Angelina Jolie in Huffington Post (blog)
I'm working on a film [The Changeling in LA], but we'll be back for Christmastime,Jolie, 32, said. "We'll be here through Christmas."