- n a person of subnormal intelligence
- n a stupid incompetent person
- Funny,I can't remember Bush bowing down to the Saudi royalty like a neutered eunuch or acepting an anti american book from Hugo Chavez a half-wit dictator.
- Finally she suggests to a half-wit relative that he might as well do something to her lover.
- In that cockeyed world no one was surprised when one of the regents quietly murdered half-wit Philip, Roxane, and Alexander, who was then twelve.
News & Articles
- 420 Triple Feature Vol.2 Contact High
Recommended THE FILMS: Do you wake and bake? Do you giggle whenever your friends mention "weed" or "herb" in non-recreational pharmaceutical terms? Is your life just one big black light poster - better yet, do you know what said device is and does? If so, you are probably a pot head. A dope fiend. A friend of Mary Jane and a bong huffing half-wit just wasting away in your parent's basement ...
Aug. 17, 2013 - DVD Talk
- Max Mosley in International Herald Tribune
Mosley called triple champion Jackie Stewart "a certified half-wit" and presided over McLaren's US$100 million (â‚¬64 million) fine for its involvement in a spy scandal with Ferrari last year.
- Robert Mugabe in guardian.co.uk
In the final round of campaigning before Thursday's general election, Mr Mugabe said: "I don't know to which God he [Ncube] prays. His prayers are not as pious as his name suggests apparently. He is ...... a half-wit. I don't know why the Vatican...
- Ann Coulter in New York Times
Any half-wit knows Connecticut will not vote for a professional wrestling 'impresario' for the US Senate,Ms. Coulter wrote.