- n a radioactive transuranic element; discovered by bombarding curium with alpha particles
- n the most common congenital disease; the child's lungs and intestines and pancreas become clogged with thick mucus; caused by defect in a single gene; no cure is known
- r compare (used in texts to point the reader to another location in the text)
News & Articles
- CF Industries Investor Day At 8:00 AM ET
CF Industries Investor Day At 8:00 AM ET
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Giants CF Pagan (hamstring) heads to 15-day DL
Giants CF Pagan (hamstring) heads to 15-day DL
June 8, 2013 - CBS Sports
- CF-18 Flyby at Grand Prix Sunday
MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC--(Marketwired - June 7, 2013) - Two Canadian Armed Forces CF-18 Hornet fighter aircraft will mark the start of the Grand Prix du Canada as they soar over the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit in Montreal on Sunday June 9, around 1:45 p.m. The CF-18s will conduct their flyby at an altitude no lower than 500 feet above the highest point of the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit.
June 7, 2013 - Marketwire
- Major Michael Donnelly in Forbes
Donnelly said militant gunmen "are using civilians as protection and have no regard for the innocent. Currently there are berms (earthen barriers) placed to impede movement to/from the city by the militia group, who have fired on CF (Coalition...
- Mo Johnston in Myrtle Beach Sun News
Mista adds a wealth of experience to our team,TFC manager and director of soccer Mo Johnston said. "He's played at Real Madrid, Valencia CF, and Deportivo La Coruna, which are all world class clubs. Mista is a different type of player from...