- r in a ceremonious manner
my mother advised her children ceremoniously
- I recall with great fondness my first visit to Nairobi in 1970 when Louis ceremoniously led me to the room housing the crown jewels of human evolution.
- In August the International Astronomical Union ceremoniously ejected poor Pluto from the big boy planet club, reclassifying it as a dwarf planet (yes, that does sound like a .
- One of the men that the Secretary surely had in mind was Faisal ibn Abdul Aziz al Saud of Saudi Arabia, with whom he had ceremoniously sipped mint tea in Riyadh only six days .
News & Articles
- Castle Rock celebrates new fire truck
It wasn’t 10 minutes after the Castle Rock Fire Department ceremoniously backed its new, $826,000, 2012 custom-built “quint” truck into the garage at Fire Station No. 155 before it was pulling out of
June 12, 2013 - Castle Rock News-Press
- Town Hall Notes
The Guilford High School Building Committee conducted a groundbreaking ceremony on June 6 to ceremoniously begin construction of the new Guilford High School. Actual construction will...
June 12, 2013 - Guilford Courier
- Palm Mortuaries accepting worn, damaged flags for Flag Day
All Palm Mortuary locations in Southern Nevada are collecting worn, torn and faded American flags to retire ceremoniously in honor of Flag Day, June 14.
June 10, 2013 - KTNV Las Vegas