- r in a ceremonious manner
- r in a ceremonial manner
he was ceremonially sworn in as President
- As McCain prepares to ceremonially kick off his general election campaign, adviser Steve Schmidt unloads on Obama on morning television.
- A dead Pope's papal ring is ceremonially smashed; historically, the purpose was to prevent forgeries.
- Eight different kinds of clay were ceremonially applied to various parts of his body.
News & Articles
- Do You Remember June 9?
• The ceremonial dress sword of Col. Peter A. Porter , presented to him by his officers on Christmas Day 1863, was ceremonially returned to the people of Niagara Falls after a four-year fight to return it to the Falls after it appeared in the hands of an Ohio auction house.
June 9, 2013 - Tonawanda News
- Va gov ceremonially signs school safety bills
Va gov ceremonially signs school safety bills Commenting on the legislation, McDonnell said it's important that officials do everything in their power to provide a safe learning environment. The task force recommendations approved by the General Assembly and signed by the governor allow the hiring of more school resource officers, provide grants for security equipment improvements, establish ...
June 5, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Va. Governor Ceremonially Signs School Safety Bills
Gov. Bob McDonnell has ceremonially signed legislation aimed at improving school and campus safety in Virginia.
June 5, 2013 - WBOC Salisbury