- n malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- But if not for E!'s special blend of fawning and cattiness, what would we watch? Because the other way in which the Oscars have become the Super Bowl for the rest of us is that .
- Ever since the primaries, Stevenson has been the victim of PTI'S oozy cattiness, its perennial substitute for straight reporting.
- As Miss Clarke was finishing the story, laughing at the cattiness of it, Regis Toomey passed her table.
News & Articles
- Royce Reed Laughs at Evelyn Lozada’s Diss
*Girls will be girls. But whores, they be on some other ish. Wait, that wasn’t proper. Let’s throw this car in reverse, shall we? The original “Basketball Wives” are sweet, classy, upstanding, sophisticated ladies. Hmm…wow, suddenly, lying doesn’t seem so easy. Anyone who has ever seen the show knows that cattiness is contagious. The turmoil [...]
June 15, 2013 - EURweb
- Charlize Theron in Contactmusic.com
South African beauty Theron says, "That was a comment the writer made, and he said that I'd said it. That's not my style. I don't like that kind of cattiness. Women shouldn't go against women. I tried to make contact with her. I sent her flowers...
- Brooke Shields in 24 Hours Vancouver
The value and the power that is derived from friendship, from real good girl friendship, is a gift that we don't see enough in entertainment,Shields said. "We see cattiness and pettiness and bitchiness. What these women say is, we really...
- Angie Harmon in USA Today
Literally every interview, the (cattiness question) comes up,says Harmon. "I have to scratch my head. Everyone works together and gets along. This is a good group."