- n malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- Although for Harvey, there's always his wife, Joyce, played with a divine combination of sympathy, spaciness and bitchiness by Hope Davis, to keep him in touch with his inner .
- Dorothy Parker proved again that bitchiness could be the soul of wit.
- So in the noble spirit of holiday bitchiness, here's a toast to the 2005 TV that, by being so bad, made the good stuff look even better: Fat Actress (Showtime).
News & Articles
- The Fallout Continues From Brandi Glanville’s Infidelity Allegations As Taylor Armstrong Weighs In
Earlier this week, Brandi Glanville dropped a bomb when she said that Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa slept with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster’s husband. Naturally, this unleashed a firestorm of bitchiness, and the fallout continued last night when TMZ reporters caught up with former RHOBH star Taylor Armstrong. Taylor [...]
Nov. 14, 2013 - Reality TV Magazine
- Brooke Shields in 24 Hours Vancouver
The value and the power that is derived from friendship, from real good girl friendship, is a gift that we don't see enough in entertainment,Shields said. "We see cattiness and pettiness and bitchiness. What these women say is, we really...