- a relating to or consisting of or yielding carbon
- Meteorite connoisseurs have long known that rare meteorites called carbonaceous chondrites contain carbon compounds found in living organisms.
- The other invention is an explosive which consists of finely divided carbonaceous material (coal, root, etc.
- The exact function of this carbonaceous material is not known.
News & Articles
- New material to enhance crop yield
Researchers have developed a carbonaceous material from sewage sludge that when applied to soil can help to improve its quality.
Dec. 16, 2013 - Science Daily
- Colin Pillinger in BBC News
It gives people a degree of confidence this had never been exposed to the museum environment,said co-author Colin Pillinger of the UK's Open University. "I think it's too early to say how [the carbonaceous material] got there...... the...