- a relating to or consisting of or yielding carbon
- At low temperatures under pressure, liquid carbonic forms what is known as dry ice.
- Vegetable plankton use sunlight and carbonic acid dissolved in the sea to produce carbohydrates.
- That meant rejecting the common thermovinification technique (which he says homogenizes wines) in favor of a cold carbonic maceration that preserves freshness without added sulfites.
News & Articles
- Not All Species Equally Affected By More Acidic Oceans
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online When atmospheric carbon dioxide dissolves into the ocean, it forms carbonic acid, which in turn lowers the water's pH levels and causes oceanic acidification . The phenomenon is expected to occur at increasing rates as carbon dioxide emissions around the world continue to rise. In a report published in Nature Climate Change , two researchers ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - redOrbit