- n a compound containing metal combined with carbon monoxide
- a relating to or containing the carbonyl group
- In this category are bromine, phosgene (carbonyl chloride), chlorine and cyanogen compounds.
- For a few days nickel carbonyl (a versatile industrial chemical) was a prime suspect, but the first laboratory tests proved useless because of contamination.
- Phosgene, synthesized early in the 19th century and also known as carbonyl chloride, is a colorless, highly toxic gas.
News & Articles
- INNOVA Inks Distribution Agreement for Carbonyl Iron Powder (CIP)
INNOVA Global Resources reports that it signed a long term, exclusive sales agreement for Carbonyl Iron Powders (CIP) with Jilin Jien Nickel Industry of Jilin China. (PRWeb October 04, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11190914.htm
Oct. 4, 2013 - PRWeb